· I have been a resident of Riverdale for 15 years, and I plan on staying here for the rest of my life.
· The Mitchell's have been a part of Riverdale since 1860 and I want to take care of the city that they helped settle.
· I have been on the Riverdale City Planning Commission for 3 years and am currently serving as the
· During my time on the planning commission I have had training from the Utah League of Cities
and Towns (ULCT) and also gained knowledge concerning land use issues.
· I previously served on the Riverdale City Board of Adjustments and received training from Utah
Risk Management Mutual Association (URMMA).
· I have served on the Riverdale Elementary Community Council for the past 4 years and am
currently serving as the Chair. The Community Council determines how to best spend the school land trust money each year.
· I have a Bachelor's degree in Microbiology from Weber State University and a Bachelor's degree of Pharmacy from the University of Utah.
· I have managed a local pharmacy for the past 8 years. Through my experience in pharmacy, I have become well acquainted with the role of government policy. I have seen some times when government regulation has been beneficial in providing safe and efficient access to medication. I have also seen many times when careless or overbearing regulations have had unintended consequences and caused more problems than benefits.
· During my time as a pharmacist, I have learned to listen to the concerns of people and help them
find solutions to their problems or questions.
· I have served as a volunteer leader in the Boy Scouts for about 10 years and have gained valuable
leadership training and experience.
· I have lived in several different areas of the city and have developed relationships and understand
the concerns of many of the residents.
· I am currently raising a family in Riverdale and want to make it the best place that it can possibly